Antidust and gas-proof half-mask SK-202-B (FFP2)
Light anti-dust and gas-proof half-mask SK-202-B is intended for individual protection of the respiratory organs from fluoric hydrogen and simultaneously from aerosols contained in the air. The use for protection from other gaseous fluorides and some acid gases (hydrogen sulphide, chloride hydrogen, oxides of nitrogen) is enabled. Light anti-dust and gas-proof half-masks SK-202-B are applied at multiplicity of excess of allowable concentrations of harmful matters in air, not more:
- On fluoric hydrogen 15 (7.5 mg/m3);
- On aerosols of any dispersity 40.
Filtering half masks of SK type meet the basic requirements of the European Community Directive 89/686/EEC Personal protective equipment and the European Standard EN 149:2001+A1:2009, and were awarded the certificates of conformity of the EU.
- Mass of a half-mask unpacked is not more than 20 g.
- Initial resistance of a half-mask to constant airflow at volumetric air consumption of 30 l/min is not more than 55 Pa.
Period of effective operation is not not less than 6 hours:
- from fluoric hydrogen at excess MAC in 15 times;
- from sulphurous gas at excess MAC in 5 times.
- Coefficient of a penetration of tests - aerosols with an average particle diameter of 0.28-0.34 µm is not more than 2%.
During the exploitation of a half-mask SK-202-B is necessary to be guided by the "Description and maintenance instruction". Warranty period of storage half-mask SK-202-B is a period of 2 years from time of fabrication in the case of the observance by the consumer of requirements for external environments, transportation and storage.